Session One: Cycles of Success
Cycles of Success:
There is a natural cycle of how things in the world evolve and manifest. This cycle applies to not only the natural world but to projects we develop both personally and professionally as well.
Please take a look at the handouts below as you watch the video.
Homework (to be completed prior to Session 2 call):
- Choose a buddy in your group. Schedule a time with your buddy in between each session to check in and discuss your progress, assignments, etc. If you are in an odd-numbered group, join a group of three.
- Choose a project that supports your goals and vision in some way, and that helps you grow as a planetary contributor.
- Map out how you will apply each cycle to create a successful project.
Session Two: Restoring Yourself
Homework (to be completed prior to Session 3 call):
- Ask yourself: What is my most essential commitment? What is it time for now?
- Self-Evaluation: How well are you sticking to the cycle as you work on your project? How is your progress coming along? Have you been successful steering clear of the downward spiral?
- Make a bold request to further along your project.
- Set up at least one time with your buddy to talk through your project progress.
Session Three: Integrated Leadership Toolkit
Homework (to be completed by your Session 4 call):
- Discuss your project progress with your buddy.
- Also working with your buddy, find something you actually complain about in your life and share. Allow your buddy to convert the complaint. What is the commitment? Is there a request? If so, what is it?
- Share your vision with your buddy. Have your buddy walk you backwards from your preferred successful future while asking the question, “And what happened right before then?”
- Notice any moments between now and the next call when what you say and what you mean are actually different.
- Are you using words that dilute your personal power?
Session Four: Completions
- Take a look at this leadership strengths handout and determine what your strengths are.
- Please download this summary handout to review the most important concepts from Level 2.
- For anyone interested in next steps, post-Integrated Leadership, consider returning to your vision and goals and select another project you would like to focus on that furthers your goals.